1000° develops the necessary digital tools to stay organized in exchange with customers, employees, media, suppliers, shareholders or analysts. Communication and information are created and often based on data such as internal company documentation. Technical documentation should be used to assess the complexity of an IT infrastructure.
- Converting unstructured information in documents into structured form
- Developing a strategy for the extraction of relevant information from technical documentation of an IT infrastructure
- Important systems should be recognizable by their connection to other systems
- Visualization of dependencies in a graph
- Visualization of central systems in an architecture by analysis of the resulting graph
- Added value: Better overview of existing information